You’re almost there…
If you’ve made it this far, you must like the sound of joining us on our Hashing adventures! Here’s what you get when you become a member…
- fantastic company and camaraderie of fellow riders
- ignite your sense of adventure
- discover parts of Singapore you never knew existed
- improve your fitness and endurance
- enhance your riding skills by tackling challenging trails
- let off steam from the work week with a cold pint after our rides
please download the form, complete it, scan/photograph it and send it to honsec (the sign)bikehashsingapore.com.
- Membership Cost for the year 2022: SGD 30.00 (inclusive of one jersey)
- We organize around 10 rides per year with free (for members) refreshments after every ride or an SGD 10.00 contribution to your post-ride consumption during the official On-On (subject to you wearing the bike hash shirt).
- Membership term: 1st January to 31st December
- First time guests: your first ride is FREE, yes TOTALLY FREE!!
- For re-visiting guests: SGD 15.00 per ride
- By joining a ride, you acknowledge that you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on this website.
MAKING YOUR PAYMENT
The Bike Hash accepts bank transfers. Account name: Bike Hash (Singapore). UOB Account: 391 303 3084; Please include your name as reference!
By joining the Bike Hash (Singapore) as a guest or member, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer of Liability:
Except as specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions, to the fullest extent permissible under the laws of Singapore, neither the Bike Hash (Singapore), nor any of its affiliates, officers, directors, employees or other representatives as may be appointed from time to time (together, the “Organisers”) will be liable (whether under contract, tort, statute, or in any other way) for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseeable or not): loss suffered by third parties; loss of profit; loss of revenue; loss of business opportunity; personal injury; damage to property; loss of property; or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from your participation in activities organised by the Organisers. The losses listed immediately above are severable. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Organisers liability for death caused by its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the laws of Singapore.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Organisers and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
Through the fact that you will join the Bike Hash (Singapore) via its website, you confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions above and as set out on the Bike Hash (Singapore) society T & Cs webpage as updated from time to time. You also acknowledge that you will review the terms of our Data Protection Policy and consent that we may collect, use and transfer their personal data and any other applicable data in accordance therewith.